Last updated 14 February 2021
Our website address is: https://www.susannemcmillan.art.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you visit our website, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
We collect information primarily to provide better services to all of our customers. We collect information you provide to us on our Site such as your name, email address, and demographics. We gather the following types of information about users:
- When you visit our Site, some information is automatically collected. This may include information such as the Operating System (OS) running on your device, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type, and language, visitor’s domain name and the website you visited before our Site. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about the visitor. This information maybe be used for purposes such as examining traffic and to investigate misuse or abuse of any aspect of this site.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current products and to develop new ones. We use personal information collected through our Site as described in this Policy or on our Site. For example, we may use your information to:
- Provide and deliver products and services you request;
- Process, manage, complete, and account for transactions;
- Provide customer support and respond to your requests, comments and inquiries;
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorised or illegal activity.
Information provided to your users
We may display the following information to logged-in users according to their access level: first name and last name, analytics showing user usage of our platform, end user names, emails and sales data, user feedback and exceptions. We are not responsible for securing data or information by logged-in users. In no event shall SusanneMcMillan.art its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective directors, officers, employees or agents, be liable to products/applications users for the revealing of information by the logged-in users after obtaining such information by them from the Company.
SusanneMcMillan.art processes Personal Data in the United States. All countries or territories where SusanneMcMillan.art processes data ensure an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of said data. All platform infrastructure where processing takes place adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles agreed upon by the US, the European Union and Switzerland.
Consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
Some elements of our site may send your computer a Cookie. A Cookie is a very small file which computers use to store information about websites and vice-versa.
- Third party Cookies motioned above are not personally identifiable – that is to say, they do not allow third party advertisers to gain significant personal information about who you are.
- Cookies may be used to identify trends in a user’s browsing pattern. Information gathered from visitors’ visits to this and/or other sites may be used to determine which advertisements are served on this and/or other sites.
- Visitors may choose not to allow Cookies to be served to their computers as a way of opting-out from such anonymous identification. Visitors should investigate the functionality of their Internet browser which may provide a means to disallow Cookies. We do not provide technical support for such activities.
SusanneMcMillan.art retains your data while you are a customer and will delete your information within 30 days of either party’s termination of the Terms upon written request.
SusanneMcMillan.art takes the protection of customer data extremely seriously. Technical measures are in place to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, data.
Changes to This Policy
SusanneMcMillan.art may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date above. You agree that your continued use of our Services after such changes have been published to our Services will constitute your acceptance of such revised Policy.
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.